My Creative Process Talk at Extravaganza 2014, Scape

Thank you to all my fans who came down specially to hear me talk about my work, my journey and creative process last Sunday at Scape! And thank you to Extravaganza  committee for inviting me there!

I showed many of my old work done over the past 7 years while finding my niche.

I was glad that people laughed at my cold jokes ;)

P.S. I forgot the newly implemented personal data protection act in Singapore so I had to reduce the resolution of the photo to make the faces not recognisable.

I am very sorry that I brought very little books and not enough to go around. I will bring more next time!!! Thank you for your understanding m(_ _)m

My next public appearance is at BooksActually on 29th Aug (Fri) 7.30pm!
I will share with you how I fell in love with comics and my journey to become a full-time comic artist in Singapore, as well as challenges faced. To match the cosy atmosphere of the bookstore, I will be bringing my "old stuff" without the use of any powerpoint slides. So hope to see you there! ;)

BooksActually Event Info:
https://www.facebook.com/events/657588634348502/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough