Book Talk and Signing at Kinokuniya, Takashimaya L3

Thank you to all my fans, friends and passers-by (a Korean family) for the wonderful turnout on Saturday (12 July) 3.30-4.30pm!!!

I spent about 20 mins talking about my work, creative journey and process, followed by a 10mins demonstration.

I was amazed at the amazing turn out. Some fans and artist friends showed up again although they already came for my book signing sessions from the Makers' Block Festival! Very touched (;;)

Special thanks to Kok Hwa, my publisher from Candid Creation Publishing for helping me liaise with Kinokuniya and handling my banners and character standees.

Before I left Kinokuniya, I was asked to sign around 20 copies to be sold at the Takashimaya main branch. So do grab them before they are gone!

Thank you to all my fans, friends, Candid Creation Publishing, Singapore Makers Community and Books Kinokuniya for your wonderful support!!!  \(≧▽≦)丿♪

-----------------------------------------------
Q: Where can I buy the books in Singapore now?
A: They are available at all Books Kinokuniya and MPH stores now. We are still waiting for other bookstores to reply.

Q: Do you do online ordering?
A: I have not setup my online cart yet but my publisher has my book on their online store now:
http://www.candidcreation.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=2&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=166&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=50&vmcchk=1&Itemid=50
If you would like yours to be autographed, please kindly wait till the end of July or August. However books direct from me would be priced higher and bundled with special item.

Q: Can you mail overseas?
A: My publisher mails overseas so you can buy direct from them with the link above. Alternatively I will charge a flat rate when I setup the shopping cart on my website. We are also going to put on Amazon's print on demand some time end of July.

Q: Are you going to sell in Malaysia? Indonesia?
Still undergoing negotiation with Malaysian buyers and exploring if we can bring over to Indonesia now.

Q: Is there bulk discount?
A: Yes! Please contact enquiry-at-candidcreation.com

Comments

  1. That's really awesome!
    I'm so happy for you. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jasmine! :D
      I hope to have the books available at Japan too :P

      Delete
  2. YES! Its AWESOME! You produced your 1st book! ^_^/
    Hope for many many to come~~!
    Jia you jia you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      After much struggle WHEW!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow great, you finally starting to be all famous like, I am very glad! You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much creepo!
      Many years of hard work... sob... and I am still working hard now to sell the book, haha

      Delete
  4. Wow! I am waiting for your books to come to Malaysia! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am waiting for updates from my publisher too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough