No new comics because... 沒有新漫畫因為...

MY TABLET IS NOT WITH ME! AH~~~
我的繪圖板不在我這!啊~~~

Yes, I'd abandoned my beloved Cintiq in Tokyo and returned to Singapore alone. My blog comics will resume after 19th April when I go back for my school opening with a radiating smile and a bottle of water. Meanwhile in order not to disappoint my readers, I'm going to attempt the translation of my diary comics from my previous old chinese blog into English! (I think I'm the only one looking forward to it).

... Ok, I'm going to bring back more than just a bottle of water. There's kaya jam, canned tuna in curry and chili flavor, herbal jelly, garlic chili sauce, oyster sauce, kimchi sauce, nonya curry packs, rendang curry pack... ...and a LED torchlight with back-up batteries. I was thinking of bringing back those yummy pandan cakes and kueh lapis from Bengawan Solo but... I think I'll just try to stuff myself with all those cakes this week before I fly. No more curry, fried food and spicy goodness because I'm down with sore throat now *SIGH*

沒錯,我把我的心愛的繪圖板留在東京,自己逃難回新加坡了!我的網誌漫畫會在我回日本開學的4月19日之後繼續更新。為了不要讓讀者失望,我決定試試翻譯以前在無名的中文日記漫畫!(好像只有我high)

這次回東京嘛,不只打包了一瓶水,還有2瓶kaya醬,罐頭食品,龜苓膏,辣椒醬,耗油醬,娘惹咖哩,印度咖哩醬...還有一隻手電筒和備用電池。本來也想打包一些糕點,但是還是算了!剩下的一個星期努力地吃吧!雖然因為喉嚨痛不能吃咖哩,油炸食物和辛辣美食了,唉!人生嘛,有得必有失~

Comments

  1. @_@ wah cintiq :x how much did that cost you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 原來博主還是漫畫家呀! 真厲害. 又在日本.
    搜索到這樣個博客真不錯.

    看圖片,難道是專門的電子板上面畫? 沒有用紙了? 看效果好像很專業的樣子. 現在都是用這個畫畫了?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 很專業的樣子~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very big cintiq

    ReplyDelete
  5. 妳要開學啦!為什麼就只帶一甁水?
    妳這張看起好像是平板哦

    ReplyDelete
  6. cube: haha nearly a month's gross salary

    太極翁:您又太過獎了!圖中的的確是專業用的電子繪圖板。現在不用紙畫,改用電子了。漫畫都在那裡畫畫和上色~

    zero: 我是很專業的!(雖然在休假中)

    parka: Yes 20" widescreen, a phased out model between the old 21" and new 21uwx, ordered online from US 3 years ago :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sore Throat = Having a good time back in spore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. austin: 因為帶太多會重死吧!?
    回東京後再買幾瓶儲存吧!
    這張是舊照片,是最貴的閃亮繪圖板!

    hui: ya lor, life is too good back home!

    elena: sure! you give me the money and I'll ship to you one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. 好棒~~~我記得以前無名有看過EVA姊介紹工作室
    那個繪板應該不便宜吧.....

    等我上班後存了錢我也要打造一個~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 小卓:對啊對啊,以前介紹過。你記憶真好!不愧是忠實讀者XD
    這個繪圖板因為有螢幕所以很貴!
    我以前剛開始的時候是從最便宜的識別筆畫的圖板開始的
    慢慢來!:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now quite easy to buy water again. The day I just grabbed two 2L bottles. So maybe no need to bring.

    However, now more aftershocks than when you left. Nothing serious though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelvin: Thanks for your info! Then I shall pack a few cooling asian tea drinks back to prepare for the hot summer. I'm going to miss home again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are welcomed!
    Its my turn to go home. Thinking of going back during the golden week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelvin: That's cool! You can get away from the dizzy aftershocks for a while. I think I will go back home again end of the year for christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough