15mins of fame 15分鐘的閃亮亮

Through some connections from the Japanese University Graduates Association of Singapore, I was linked up for a brief interview on national TV live show Good Morning Singapore. With me was another renowned Singaporean make up artist, who was in Chiba when the quake happened, and a psychologist. The main topic was about dealing with post-crisis psychological management. (Sorry, I don't have a psychological trauma XD)
通過和新加坡日本大學畢業生協會的聯繫,我和另一名著名新加坡彩妝師(那時在千葉)和心理醫生一同在新加坡電視台的“早安您好”節目中接受訪問。主題是有關於災難後的心理輔導(抱歉,東京的沒什麼心理問題XD)。 

Price of Dad's gasoline: unknown
Price of transport back home by bus: $1.21
Price of being on screen: priceless (Ok wait, I think it costs $3000, but only 30 more web visitors at 8am)

My family and I tried to find people with DVD or HD recorder to help record the interview but wow, it seems that nobody bothers to record anything these days, especially now that you can watch your dramas and variety shows online. My mum had to even mobilize her auntie network, but to no avail. In the end, we used the most primitive method, aim the camera to shoot the TV...

Catch the original comic strip here.

Update 1st April: Thanks to my mum's auntie network, we managed to get a DVD record of the entire show! Hence I'd replaced the footage with the clearer one :P

老爸的車油錢:不明
回家的巴士車資:$1.21
銀幕的亮相:無價(ok,其實好像有$3000吧?但是網站在8am的閱讀量只增加了30名)

我和家人昨天到處找有沒有DVD或硬碟錄影機的朋友或親戚,結果發現好多人都不錄電視節目了。即時老媽動員了歐巴桑集團,也沒辦法確定有沒有人可以錄下節目。最後,我們還是用了最原始的方法,用相機瞄準電視錄...-_-。

請點這裡看原版的四格漫畫!

Comments

  1. wow u r on tv hahahaas...too bad i wasn't at home watching it live...at work haiz..hope my mum got tape for me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuzz: Wa good leh, your VCR is still working. Mine is already spoilt for a few years and still sitting there!

    Fernando: Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Were you nervous? hehehehe. Do you have a video of the full interview? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kee: Haha, a bit nervous, especially when I can't see my own shot, blocked by camera. My seat was the least important one, not famous not pretty, what to do XD ?

    The whole interview was actually quite boring except when Andy(the make-up artist) described how he felt and what he saw at Chiba. Moreover my video is cheapo quality, shot with digicam pointing to tv. Nobody got a better video so far...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我只有看到25秒耶?
    新加坡電視台沒有網站放送嗎?
    看看有沒有download下來不就好了!

    ReplyDelete
  6. austin: 網站放的都是連續劇和熱門綜藝節目...
    有的話,早就下啦~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. 挖~~~EVA姊紅了!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha! Hey you know it's been like at least 10 years since we last met, and you never change sia. Must be got eat some elixir or something XD

    And it's so awesome your comic is shown on tv too XDDD If only such tv programs have repeats (like CNA) :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 小卓:哈哈,暫時暫時...XDDD

    kee: HAHA, what do you mean I didn't change? More pretty la ok!? Got repeat show! Right after the original program. I just got a DVD copy from my mum's auntie network XDDD Maybe can share it in Facebook after I know how to extract the video...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough