[001] To Be Famous like Apple

Finally I have ample time to draw! Though I'm still moody from the interview... Not because that I think I'm not good enough, but because of why did I chose such a XXX university!?!? The results will be out tomorrow and hopefully I'll pass so that I can start learning new things. Otherwise, I would have to either register in some Japanese school again or seek permission to return home for summer due to my expiring student visa.

Back to my comics: It's been such a long time since I last drawn any on my blog. I'm not sure what this series is about actually. I'm not even sure if it's funny or interesting enough. Oh heck, I'm not even sure about the title! Maybe I should name it "Going Nuts", "Smarty Dog", "Smarty Eva", "Smarty Pants", "Eva Diva" or just "Evacomics". Any suggestions? Maybe I'll draw more and see. "Going Nuts" sounds pretty suitable to my current situation.

中文版請點(更多)→
終於有很多時間畫畫了!雖然我還是為了可惡的面試憂愁著... 不是因為自己不夠好,而是不知道為什麼選了一個那麼爛的大學!?!? 明天結果就會公佈了,希望能合格。要不然我又得回日語學校上課或因為學生簽證要到期了,回國過暑假吧?

回到我的漫畫: 相隔了很久又執筆畫網誌漫畫,也不知道這系列是關於什麼。我也不知道到底有不有趣,好不好笑?我連名字都不知道要取什麼好!應該叫 "Going Nuts", "Smarty Dog", "Smarty Eva", "Smarty Pants", "Eva Diva" 還是 "Evacomics"?大家有什麼建議嗎?還是我再繼續畫畫看。"Going Nuts"(瘋掉了) 聽起來和我的現狀很貼切...

Comments

  1. 我覺得EVA姊不需要太刻意的去製造搞笑等等的氣氛
    生活很多感想其實這樣舒發已經很不錯了
    不過我真的愛看漫畫啦~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 小卓:謝謝小卓的支持 :">

    ReplyDelete
  3. 有新腳色出場^_^
    好久沒看到EVA的新作品了呢

    無名的yan

    ReplyDelete
  4. 呵呵,對啊 ^^
    路西法太難畫了XDDD
    還是畫了一隻狗陪我講話會比較正常一點(這算正常嗎!?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Going Nuts" sounds good~~ Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hui: Haha really? Ok, might just pick that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough