Stinky Dorm 2 髒寮

You may have remembered when I just moved into my international dorm, it was shockingly dirty. Then, there were the dirty sinks. But what I didn't mention earlier, was that either 1 or 2 girls in my floor, out of nearly 30 tenants, has been constantly dirtying the toilets by leaving her sh*t and urine around the toilet bowl!

你們可能記得當我剛搬進這國際宿舍時,有多麼的骯髒吧?結果,洗手盆也是髒髒的。不過我沒提到的是,連廁所也是髒的!在我這樓近30名住戶中,可能有一兩位一直把她們的尿和屎留在馬桶周圍,噁心死了!

I am particular about hygiene and this drives me insane. Complains to the admin office proved futile, so I finally resorted to draw a poster in hope to attract the culprit's attention into changing her inconsiderate habits.
因為我少許潔癖,所以這點常讓我抓狂。去事務所投訴也沒用,所以最後畫了一張海報貼在廁所外面,希望犯人改掉她的壞習慣。

Even with numerous posters pasted inside the cubicles, the culprit had ignored them. I am not sure if my poster would work, but I'd done my best. I hope all tenants be trained into keeping public places clean!
可惜,即使廁所裡面貼滿了如何正確使用的告示,犯人還是無動於衷。因此我不確定我的海報會不會有效,但是我已經盡力而為了。希望所有的住戶都接受保持公共衛生的訓練!

Comments

  1. It will be hard to believe if the culprit happens to be a Japanese.
    Hope U get to shift to someplace with some nice & clean tenants soon. ^_^/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hui: Nah, I live in an international dorm. So only 1 RA(resident assistant) from each floor is a Japanese. I'm still wondering if I should move or stay in this dirty dorm. Here is really cheap and the apartments outside are really expensive... (in dilemma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 真是誇張的行為
    我建議請事務所以安全為由
    在廁所前安裝一個監視器馬上就可以抓到兇手

    可能是那個人不識字,看不懂吧!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhhhh~~ so sad!! I tink U should take a bucket of water when U go toilet for the time being. Hopefully a better solution will come along or whoever did it is going home soon. Jia you jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. austin: 可能不是他們不要裝,而是沒錢裝...-_-

    hui: Ya! I hope that culprit is leaving the dorm soon!!! But you know, one gone and don't know who else is coming in for the new tenancy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough