Lucky Bags 福袋

I came back to my tiny 9 sq meter Japan dorm only to find out that our floor's toilets had broken down and pipes in the washroom are leaking. On top of that, I have flu and sore-throat from too much unhealthy spicy and fried Singapore goodies. But, nothing,  NOTHING can stop me from scoring a L'occitane "Lucky Bag" which I had ordered 3 weeks ago from Hankyu online shopping mall and delivered today. This item was sold out within the first day. Muah-hahaha.

我回到我的小小日本9平方米房間,竟然發現這樓的廁所壞掉,洗手間的水管也漏水。不止這樣,我還因為吃太多油炸的新加坡美食而導致傷風喉嚨痛。可是!沒有任何東西能阻止我買到L'occitane的福袋!!! 這福袋是我3週前從Hankyu網購回來的,今天送到。福袋當天就售完了,可是我搶到了喔!哇哈哈哈~~~

These lucky bags are only sold during the New Year. They're usually packed with items that are worth more than the bags' selling price. Contents are usually unknown, adding a sense of mysteriousness as to what you'll get. I ordered this set because it's said that you'll get 35,000yen worth of items for the price of only 10,500yen. Well, I'm a sucker for these, so I bought one bag to try out.

這些福袋只有在新年的時候才推出。通常裡面的東西價錢都會在福袋以上。雖然內容通常是個迷,但是卻有一種神秘感。這福袋的內容值35,000yen卻賣10,500yen,所以我也買了一袋試試。

I was initially disappointed at the set because it had nothing that I was looking for. However on a closer look, it is quite interesting to uncover what kind of products I'd received. We don't usually purchase these items unless it is bundled like this, so in a way it is a clever tactic by merchants to clear old stock and offer/force customers to try on the lesser known products. I will try them out bit by bit and remember how lucky I was to get the bag!
Have a Happy New Year everyone !!! :D

剛開幕的時候,因為沒有我要的東西,所以對這套有點失望。可是仔細瞧瞧之後,發現挖掘新產品的過程還蠻有趣的。除非是像這樣一套賣的,要不然我們平時都不會買這些冷門產品。不愧是零售商想出的鬼點子,讓顧客試試比較冷門的產品,同時也清理舊貨。我會慢慢一個一個試用,然後想起我有多幸運拿到這個福袋!
祝大家過個快樂的新年!!! :D

Comments

  1. 抽福袋就像是在賭博~
    想要看看裡面有什麼東西
    都希望可以拿到物超所值的產品
    但是往往都是拿到沒用的東西
    也就是EVA你說的冷門的產品啊~~
    去年過年就買了日本Wachifield的福袋
    結果拿到一堆很冷門的東西
    眼淚都快要飆出來了~~囧rz~

    無名的yan~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你用得著化妝品嗎?? ⊙_⊙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear get well soon >___<
    And Happy New Year!!!
    あけましておめでとう!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yan: 原來yan也買過福袋啊!!!
    我想L'occitane的福袋什麼都有,應該有合用的,所以就買了。
    其實還不錯啦,昨天用了body milk,還不錯。
    再慢慢發覺新產品吧 (往好方面想)

    Zero: 護膚還是必要的,我不是殭屍~

    Kee: Keesiu? Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha yah. hoo else? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kee: Haha, that's true, just in case mah :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough