Trying to get a good night's sleep 如何順利入眠

Well for some time, I'd found it rather hard to get into sleep, so I asked the know-all Google on any holy advises. Here are some of its recommendations:

  1. Drink milk.
  2. Take a hot shower before sleeping.
  3. Use the bed only for sleeping. (except for those things which couples would do)
  4. Dim the lights to prepare your body for sleeping.
  5. Sleep at your regular time, even during weekends.
  6. Read a boring book.
  7. Do something boring until you're tired enough, then sleep.
I don't like to drink milk and don't like to shower late, so I picked tip #6: Read a boring book. Now I know when to study my Japanese!
P.S. IT WORKED!!!


有一段時間一直很難入睡,所以請教一下萬能的Google。以下是一些提議:
  1. 喝奶。
  2. 睡之前洗熱澡。
  3. 只有睡覺時才上床,不要躺在床上看電視或唸書。
  4. 把燈光調暗,讓身體意識要準備睡覺了。
  5. 即使在週末也要按照平時的時間睡覺。
  6. 讀一本很無聊的書。
  7. 做很無聊的事,直到很累才睡覺。
因為我不喜歡喝奶和晚洗澡,所以我選第6項:讀一本很無聊的書。現在我知道要幾點唸日語了!
P.S. 這方法果然有效!

Comments

  1. .......... =_=
    我那邊終於想到一個有趣的主題了...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 想睡就來我的網誌就對了。。。!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where to buy COPIC markers in Tokyo

Boiled coke and ginger lemon for cough